Friday 17 August 2007

Day 3/100

I'm a bit late updating my blog from yesterday (16th Aug) as I didn't have access to the internet last night. Yesterday was not as bad as I expected. I woke up absolutely dreading having another shake as I was getting to the point of not being able to stand the fact that they all taste of milk. However, I tried the strawberry shake for breakfast and was very pleasantly surprised, it was really delicious. I think the only other new flavour I had to try was Thai Chilli soup which I had for lunch. That was easily the best of the soups (I added lots of black pepper), although it did not smell nice at all. Still it tasted good which is the most important thing.

I was really starting to get worried as I barely liked any of the flavours but now I think I have enough favourites in the bag to keep going. I felt really positive all day yesterday and definitely felt like I was on track with the programme.

Can't wait until my stop-in session on Saturday to see the results! Hope I'm not disappointed.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for your message Jen and good luck with the drop-in session.

Glad you've found some flavours you like, but your tastes might change over the 100 days, so maybe try a few others later on in the programme.

Hope you like the vanilla with coffee.

Have a good weekend

Amanda x

Such A Pretty Face... said...

Hi

Good luck with your pop-in session.

Enjoy reading your blog,look forward to reading more.